Automatic laser for horizontal applications
- Clear function program for simple application.
- In case of interruption at the tripod, the construction laser switches off his rotation automatically. If you are working in the TILT mode, the laser stops and doesn´t level out himself. False measurements are impossible.
- Heavy-walled, massive aluminium casing for toughest use at constructions.
- High quality standard used by NESTLE in converting.
- The assembled laser diode of PULSAR H has a well visible laser beam, which increases the visibilitiy of indoor working.
- A total coverage of 600m.
- Power-supply on front display of the laser for most comfortable using and environment protection by saving batteries.
Battery case including 4 alkaline batteries, model no. 22201000, so you can operate your Pulsar rotating laser with standard batteries. The battery case has no charge socket to prevent accidental charging of alkaline batteries.
- Install, turn on and start working.
- Complete package with a laser receiver and target plate.
- The laser is qualified for digging and base grade, levelling of form work and basements, landscape and roadworks, height control in construction areas.
Receiver PDRG60 with graphic and numerical display.
Scope of delivery
- PULSAR H with case and technical manual
- Laser Receiver PDRG60 (Made in Germany) with holder
- Target plate
- Laser glasses