- For exact positioning and alignment of all prism and antenna poles, use a bipod. For precise measurements, even in rough terrain.
- The legs can be adjusted by the push buttons smoothly lengthwise to the terrain.
- The rounded claws of the clamping are optimally suited for carbon poles due to the best pressure distribution on the pole.
- Optimal for carbon poles due to rounded clamping claws.
- For pole’s up to 35mm tube diameter.
97 - 168cm, smooth telescopic
Clampable able pole diameter
All with ∅ 20-35mm or 1" - 1 1/4"
Tip with screwable topo shoe, model no. 14956000
- Can be used for all carbon poles with removable tip.
- Advantage: Sand plate is always there, without being lost.
- Stand base ∅ 60mm.
- Weight 95g.