Warning pyramid retro-reflective 70 / 90cm
- Warning pyramids with retro-reflecting cover offer at night the advantage of reflecting the light of oncoming cars. Perfect for us at night or in the dusk.
- For safeguarding construction sites, survey work and signalling hazardous areas of all kinds. NESTLE warning pyramids are very versatile. You have the choice between the symbols !-mark (VZ101), construction worker (VZ123) and smoking cigarette. In addition you can choose out of more than 100 imprints which refer to specific dangers (PDF-list).
- The warningpyramid is available in 70cm and 90cm.
- You have the choice between warning pyramids light weight model with center column or heavy weight model with spring mechanism.
- Outside, the warning pyramids are exposed to changing weather-conditions. That is why the base frame of our warning pyramids is made of anodized aluminium or powder-coated steel (spring-model) to be resistant to rust and oxidation.
- All warning pyramids are equipped with a standardized adaptor and a carrying bracket. Thus, warning lamps and flashlights, signs or reflectors can easily be attached to the pyramid.
MAGNETIC BASE: All warning pyramids without spring could be equipped with a removable magnetic base. The magnetic base has to be fixed at our factory. A subsequent modification of the pyramid is not possible. With the magnetic base a warning pyramid can be placed securely onto the roof of a car. Additional rubber covers surrounding the magnet and the tips prevent from damages and scratches.
- More Protection for worker and passer-by at construction sites, at survey works and other dangerous situations.
- Especially for use at night or in the dusk.
- The construction allows setting up the pyramid using only one hand (Model without spring)
We offer warning lamps attachable to our pyramids.
Available as LED or bulb version including adaptor and wrench.
• Warning lamp StarLED, model no. 19902000.
• Warning lamp Optima2001, model no. 19903000.
• High-capacity battery for warning lamps, model no. 19904000.