Universal-prism pole PA-1-S
- Our prism poles are very easy to use. Extend the prism pole to the desired height with
one hand and use the other hand to fix it with the clamping screw.
Our prism poles set standards for durability:
- Inner and outer tube are anodized and resistant to any weather influences.
- The imprint is done with a scuffproof patent laser engraving.
- Shock absorbing inner tube – protects rod and prism.
- Tip made of aluminium with hard metal steel element. The hard metal tip is force-fitted into the pole and shows no abrasion even after years of hard use.
- Included in the scope of delivery is an adaptor which aligns the prism tilt axis height
(Leica, Sokkia, Zeiss) to the pole´s graduation.
Just indicate the type of prism you use with your order.
For construction and cadastral survey.
We also offer bipods, pole support tripods and prisms.
- Bipod, model no. 14950000.
- Pole support tripod, model no. 11901000.
- Prism, model no. 14100000.