Aluminium tripod, light version
- The medium 13100000 is especially designed for levelling, which often requires quick repositioning.
- Quick locking with ergonomically designed excentric clamping levers for easy handling – even with gloves on.
- New patended circumferential clamping system. The clamping force takes effect on the outer and inner profiles. The force is always constant at every grade of extension.
- We only use high-quality aluminium for the tubes and profiles. The anodized aluminium parts are weather-proof for toughest use.
- The aluminium tubes slide without jamming. This prevents the material from wear and keeps the tripod ready for use over a long period of time.
- Tripod head made of polymer-fibreglass composite.
- The special feature is the circular vial which is integrated in the tripod`s head-ideal for quick setting up.
- The plastic parts are made of polymer-fibreglass composite and are extremely robust. These quality characteristics make NESTLE tripods the superior choice in comparison to competitive products.
- Solid tips.
- Superior useability.
- Best materials and quality workmanship keep the tripod ready for years of toughest use.
Flat, with circular vial
Working range, 1m distance of tips
- Head with circular vial.
Also available as a short version, model no. 13105000
Operating height: 41-57cm
Transport length: 55cm