Placing aid for poles
- During setting up of measurement points of the antenna or prism pole must often be placed out of hand. But where to put it on construction sites or in damp and muddy ground? The rugged and lightweight mini bipod is ideal for secure placing your rod.
- Protects the prism, the antenna and the field computer against dirt and damage on difficult ground.
- With the mini bipod your pole also receives secure footing when leaning against a wall.
- The mini bipod is very easy, simple and flexible to assemble.
- Clamping screw for prism and antenna poles with diameter 22 - 32 mm.
- Rapid and flexible Installation.
- Specifically suitable for carbon rods.
- Rubberized leg ends - no scratch and slip away from delicate surfaces such as glass.
Length per strut
Pole topo shoe, model no. 14919000
- Prevents the sinking of the tip in soft ground.
- This gives more accuracy to the all Point heights.
- Stand base ∅ 65mm
- Weight 130g