Double telescopic pole made of carbon
- Prisms and antenna pole for surveyin gof all kinds in the construction and cadastral sector.
- Simplest operation: Set up the right height with one hand, clamp with the other hand.
- With a height of up to 3.50m, the pole is ideally suited for measurements in hilly areas or in built-up and heavily vegetated terrain.
- Inner tube shock-absorbing – Protects prism or antenna and pole.
- Included in delivery is one adapter. This allows the scale offset to be adjusted to the tilt axis dimension of your prism.
- For GNSS measurements there is the optionally adapter 14934000. This will bring the scale offset to zero, as is usual with GNSS antennas.
Just indicate the type of prism you use with your order.
- Carbon for pleasant work, even at low temperatures.
- Maimum working height 3.50m.
Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25/18mm
Female M12 with one adapter
We also offer bipods, pole support tripods and prisms.
- Bipod, model no. 14950000.
- Pole support tripod, model no. 11901000.
- Prism, model no. 14100000.