Sawbuck for cutting firewood
- By practising experts for expert practice.
- For cutting firewood for your stove.
- Separate the wood in fitting pieces of 25, 33 or 50cm length respectively.
- The sawbuck “Holzmichel” is ideal, when using professional circular saws or band saws is not profitable.
- The “Holzmichel” can be disassembled effortlessly, so it can easily be transported in the boot of your car.
- The “Holzmichel” can be charged with 0.33 piled meters. You need two cuts for 33cm pieces, three cuts for 25cm pieces and one single cut for 50cm pieces of wood.
- Markings on the “Holzmichel” make it easy to position the cuts.
- Pluggable upright poles made of aluminium even withstand contact with the saw.
- Included in the scope of delivery is a retaining band for securing the charging.
- Sawbuck “Holzmichel” – a hundred per cent “Made in Germany”.
For cutting firewood for your stove.
For further forestry work we recommend NESTLE calipers and marking meters:
We are the leading European manufacturer of forestry calipers.
Trust in the experience of NESTLE!