Carbon-GNSS-Stab PT-9 for all GNSS application - especially short transport length
- The carbon GNSS PT-9 pole has a working height of two meters and a double telescoping means a transport length of only one meter.
- The working height of two meters is achieved by the inner tube is extended to grid position and the head tube to the stop with height control mark.
- With two closures, the pole can be moved in and out easily and quickly.
- The GNSS antenna can be quickly and safely separated from the rod with the quick-out adapter Qo-9 (inclusive), so a particularly flexible and fast working is possible.
- Carbon for pleasant work, even at low temperatures.
- Quick-out for antenna with 5/8".
- Especially short transport length
1 x quick clamping, 1 x screw clamp
Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25mm, head tube 20mm
Working range, max.
5/8” with Quick-out Qo-9
Carbon, Quick-out, short transport length
- Quick-out Adapter Qo-9 single – Model no. 14978000.
- Please also note our two-part and telescopic antenna poles.