Carbon GNSS pole / telescopic PG-2 & PG-5
- For all kinds of GNSS measurements.
- Carbon outer and inner tube – comfortable handling even at low temperatures.
- Tip made of hard metal steel.
- The pole is telescopic with locking at 1.60m, 1.80m, 2.00m.
- For ergonomic work, both poles habe a outer tube with 132cm, so you can mount field computers in a comfortable working height.
- The screwable sand plate prevents the sinking of the pole during surveying and stakeouts. Can be used for exact centering e.g. be screwed upside down to the tip.
- PG-2, model no. 14028000 without screwable sand plate.
- PG-5, model no. 14030000 with screwable sand plate.
- Carbon for pleasant work, even at low temperatures.
- The tip does not wear out - thus no falsification of the measurements by blunt tips.
- Long outer tube for ergonomic work.
- Convenient to transport and clean.
Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25mm
Locking at 1.60m / 1.80m / 2.00m
PG-2 = 700g; PG-5 = 730g
Carbon-carbon, telescopic, trible locking latch
We also offer for GNSS survey:
- A large number of field computer holder.
- Bag, model no. 14944000 for prism pole model no. 14004000, model no. 14005000, model no. 14014000.