Carbon GNSS pole
- The two-piece GNSS pole is ideal whenever many measurements are needed for a survey job.
- Because of ist amazingly low weight, the pole – even with an antenna fixed to it – requires low effort to be carried.
- The lower part of the pole is equipped with a circular level which makes vertical positioning easy.
- The hard metal-steel tip is force-fitted into the pole and shows no abrasion even after years of hard use.
- The carbon offers conventient handling – even at low temperatures.
- The pole can be split in two segments. This makes space saving transport easy. A carrying bag is included in the scope of delivery.
- When required, the pole can be lengthened meter-wise by additional upper segments.
- Version 14017000 with scale in the foot area up to 60cm. On the foot-scale, the sinking depth of the pole can be read quickly when measuring in soft ground and be corrected accordingly.
- PP-2, model no. 14010000, two-segment GNSS pole.
- PP-2-H, model no. 14011000, two-segment GNSS pole with cable guide holes.
- PP-2-F, model no. 14017000, two-segment GNSS pole with foot-scale.
- Easy handling.
- Low effort by low weight.
- The hard metal-tip has no abrasio - no falsification of measurement by dulled tips.
In the version 14011000 has the upper segment two cable guilding holes with rubber sleeves to accommodate the antenna cable.