Ranging pole supports with jaw or ring clamp
- Available with jaw or ring clamp.
- Easy handling: for fixing and plumbing prism or ranging poles on the measuring point.
- Orange paint to prevent corrosion.
- The thin legs of the support can easily be pushed into the soil for stabilization when needed.
- Model no. 11901000: with jaw clamp.
- Model no. 11903000: with ring clamp.
- Model no. 11900000: mini version with jaw clamp. Ideal for NESTLE MIDI-prism poles, for positioning the prism perpendicular when space is narrow (below growth or roofings).
- Model no. 11902000: with jaw clamp. The legs can additionally be fixed with wing screws.
For construction and cadastral survey. Not only for positioning ranging poles on solid surfaces, also applicable with prism poles.
We also offer heavy duty ranging pole supports.
- Model no. 11905000 with ring clamp.
- Model no. 11904000 with jaw clamp.