Multiline laser with 360° horizontal line
- Ideal for any kind of alignment.
- For renovation works, glaziers, frame and drywall- workers, electricians, building contractors.
- The NESTLE Octoliner emits a 360°- horizontal line.
- Additional vertical lines cross each other at a 90°-angle for upper plumb spot.
- Also, a bottom plump beam is emitted.
- The Octoliner features motorized self-levelling at a range of 4°.
- The 5/8″-thread connection allows for fixing the laser on a tripod.
- The Octoliner is also suitable for working with a receiver.
- Tangent screws for exact alignment of the vertical beams .
- The Octoliner features a manual mode for beam inclination.
- Adjustable foot screws for balancing the instrument on uneven surfaces beyond self-levelling range.
- Scope of delivery contains laser glasses, a target plate, accu with charger and a carrying case.
- Illuminated bubble for quick and easy pre-alignment.
- Manual tilt in one axis: ± 5% electronically and additionally ± 8% mechanically by the feet.
- Easy handling.
- The motorized self levelling prevents the laser line from jittering in comparison to pendulum line lasers.
- Unique versatility due to the combination of the 360° line and the vertical beams.
635nm, class 2
± 1,5mm at 10m
approx. 50m with receiver
360° horizontal / 4x vertical
Ø 15cm x 22cm
Scope of delivery: Octoliner, Carrying case, Li-Ion battery, target plate, glasses, charger
- For outdoor working we recommend the receiver DECTO incl. holder, model no. 16814000
- The Octoliner ist available in a set with receiver DECTO model no. 16101001 .
- For working with the Octoliner we recommend our telescopic tripod, model no. 13001000.