Gauge boards made of rigid foam
- Four bores in each board make these gauge boards easy to fix.
- Dimensions 1,000 x 100 x 10 mm and a weight of only 250g for effortless transport and mounting.
- Inscription available in red or black colour – easy to read on the white surface even at larger distances.
- The gauge boards are made of high-quality rigid foam. At a temperature of 20°C they are resistant against climatic influences, mineral oil and even diluted acids and bases.
- Partitions available starting from the bottom (00-90) or from the top of the gauge (90-00).
Level indication for rivers, reservoirs and tidal locations.
Beside gauge boards we offer laser staffs for levelling and laser applications.
- Telescopic levelling staff, 5m, model no. 18203000
- Laser staff incl. slide adaptor, model no. 18702000.